Doszhanova Aliya Amantayevna
Imitatioin modeling of housing and public utilities development
in the city of Kyzylorda
6М070300 – Информационные системы
Subject of the research. The subject of the research is theoretical and practical aspects of optimization of the HNE development on the basis of imitation modeling.
Objective of the dissertation research. Objective of the paper is a creation of imitation model of housing and public utilities sphere for automation of analytical activity of HME experts.
The tasks for achieving the fixed aim were as follows:
- to carry out the analysis of social and economic development and to identify the tasks for reforming the housing and municipal economy (particularly in the city of Kyzylorda);
- to study methodical basis of forming the imitation modeling of HMS);
- development and experimental application of imitation model of HME;
- to identify the economical and social effectiveness of the created imitation model.
Object of the research. Object of the research is housing and public utilities sphere of the Republic of Kazakhstan, particularly of the city of Kyzylorda.
Methods of the research. Under the fixed tasks there were used mathematical methods of economic, system, logical analysis and imitation modeling, methods of economic efficacy, and also classical methods of solving the programming tasks.
Scientific novelty of the research. The scientific novelty of the dissertation paper is in the following points:
- for evaluation of functioning the housing and municipal economy methods of imitation modeling are used;
- for information, methodical and instrumental support for processes of arranging and adopting managerial solutions “system of monitoring and prognosis for development of housing and public utilities sphere” is designed;
- parameterization of availability and provision with housing;
Approbation of works by dissertation paper theme. Basic propositions and results of the dissertation paper are stated in the published collection of the international scientific and practical conference “Gylymi –technikalyk progress zhane Kazakstanda bilim berudi zhetildiru zholdary”(Kyzylorda: “Bolashak” University, 2009) and in collection of scientific works of young scientists “Gylym, bilim zhane innovatsiya: zhastardyn gylymi shygarmashylygy” (Kyzylorda: Korkyt Ata KSU, 2009).