- the estimation of influence of TMF on the environment is made and the size of limited permissible wastes and the categories of danger of enterprise are held;
- the technology of cement of M-300, M-400, M-500 brand on the basis of blast slag, shlam of concreting, remade mould mixes is worked out;
- the content of high solid concretes, ceramic bricks, ceramzites on the basis of fallen slags, coal, coke, anthracite small things is worked out;
- the ecological-economic estimation of damage causing by the falling the wastes into the environment is held and the model of managing the falls allowing to reducing the ecological loading on the environment.
Scientific and practical results are in the following:
- Тhe analysis of industrial activity and technological processes as the source of polluting the environment is held. 24 polluting substances thrown to the air are revealed;
-The mathematic model of spreading the dusty-gas mixture from the speed of wind, direction, concentration, factor of turbulent diffusion taken. The conditional estimation of a year transferring of polluting substance in all measured parameters of Taraz metallurgic factory forms 2639,024 tons;
- The monitoring of polluting the snowy cover by metals such as echotoksiconts of technogenic origin of Taraz metallurgic factory is held. Increasing the level of accumulating the hard metals in the snowy cover connected with gradual growth of the volume of the industrial production is held;
- The building-technical property of cements on the basis of clinkers from the blast slags, shlag of enriching, limestones is taken. Taken portlandcement has its solidity at compression 53,8 MPa, frost resistance is F-150-200, sulfate resistance is – 0,91-0,93;
- The content of organic mineral complex plastifying additives on the basis of superplastificator C-3 and worked forming sands is worked out;
- The ecological-economic estimation of worked technology of reducing the harmful influence of Taraz metallurgic factory on the environment.
Estimation of technical-economic and ecological effectiveness of application. The technical-economic effectiveness of worked technology is reached at the expense of excluding the clay from the mixture of natural component and using the industrial wastes. At the same time the ecological objectives are fulfilled. The economical effect at the volume of industry 200 thousand tons of binding in conditions of “AXEM INVESTMENT” Ltd is 99100000 tenge. Ecological-economic effect is 107467260 tenge.
Подписано в печать 27.09.2010 г.
Формат 60х80 1/16. Уч.-изд. л. 1,0. Усл. п. 1,0.